Sunday

The Sunday Drive... BMW 3.0 CSi






My 1st car was BMW 320i, and yes it was a joy, and pain. Like with any old car, things will breakdown from time to time. But it was the best hands on lesson I have had the opportunity to learn, not only about cars, but about BMW. I would say I am BMW enthusiast and last round of BMW designs were not some of my favorites, they new editions of 3 to 7 series, are looking more like the original BMW marriage of class and sport. BMW breaks down the history of its 3.0 CSI, a classic model built between 1971 and 1975. Boasting 200hp, the car was a beast in the streets, both performance-wise and when it came to sleek and sophisticated looks. Offered above is a piece highlighting one of the automaker’s prized creations, the 3.0 CSI. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment