Thursday

what happens in costa rica ….




I realize that slogan is an old recharged motto business and married men have living by for generations. On my recent trip to Costa Rica, I went out exploring the town ., as the cab drove by a lively corner , I told him stop here. I got out and went inside . It looked like I was in rap video and every girl looked at me like I just went platinum. So I pulled up to the bar, and ordered a beer, and before the bartender could step away and lady came up from behind , and said " buy me one too". Well at .50 US I think I could handle that. The beers came and the compliments ensued, as I started to blush, the older bearded white gentlemen , just began to laugh. So I asked what up? He said , "Do you know where you are .. I said yeah some bar in San Jose, he said no my friend this one the most known pick up spots in this hemisphere. I was like, wow! As I took another look around , at the blackjack tables, slots , and just general bar seating , there was allot gorgeous girls form all over, showing allot love to some old fogies. I told the bartender you were by this time making fun of me, to give me one of those t.shirts behind the bar, another beer , and where is the bathroom. As I way made my way to the bathroom , just before leaving , a chocolate cupcake stopped me and whispered in my ear, " you can so anything for 50. anything. I told her thanks , but I married , I plan to stay that way. She smiled , I don't think she took me seriously, I hailed a cab and went back to the hotel . Just a few days ago I was talking to my lawyer friend , who says to me I just bought another ticket for Costa Rica, go figure. I never realized till after returning back to the states , prostitution is legal there.

No comments:

Post a Comment