Friday

To Yurman or not to Yurman?















David Yurman has created on of the most distinctive silver jewelry lines , with his mix of signature braids and use of stones, Yurmam has become staple brand like the Tiffany box. Once a upon a time Yurman was geared more to more woman, having a only a few men's pieces, and a few pieces I would deem as unisex. I received my 1st Yurman bracelet as a gift a few years ago, and now like most people I.m hooked. Its a brand that you can wear multiple pieces of, to create your own look. Now in 2010, the men's line has grown tremendously to include rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, and even eye wear. I once noticed one my favorite accessorizing Hip-Hop stars wearing a Yurman bracelet will we working on a TV set. It was to surprise the Big Boi of Outkast, who has made the argyle sock one his trademarks, would venture over to Yurman, and even take a step further and Host is Kids Foundation fundraiser in there store.

No comments:

Post a Comment