Sunday

The Sunday T-Shirt


























So , I have this little theology about T-shirts on Sunday. I keep a brand new T on deck for every Sunday. It just great way to spend Sunday feeling fresh and crispy, whether your just watching the game, polishing the car, or just reflecting before a busy work week. A crisp T-shirt keeps you ready for any situation, you can throw on a blazer and head to brunch, or that great leather jacket and head out for a evening of drinks , and even keep it going to lounge , looking great the entire day. The best way to end the a Sunday is with someone else wearing the T-shirt. This is a must for any out of town trip, but just take it step further and take a couple. You never know what situation may arise, but a great T-shirt can save the day or night. Now, don't get me wrong I love my old vintage t-shirts too, but there is time and place , its all up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment