Saturday

The Retro Frame



























A once trendy , option for woman, and has now become a staple accessory for us men , who are visually impaired. So people, including myself opt out for stunning pair of frames than going the contact route of the late 80's. Eye wear can be so unique and personal , that so people can create a somewhat of a trademark look with the right frame. I personally like the bigger , over sized frames, and wear Tom Ford design daily , to the point people don't almost recognize me without them. A few months ago , I was talking to Cassie at a Wendy's when our tour bus made a stop, it was like 3.am, so I left my glasses. The bodyguard almost tackled me , until he quickly realized , it was me without my glasses. The Phillip Lim 3.1 glasses pictured above with the gold trim , are my latest , I had lens done in a sunglass tint and clear prescription. Just FYI, there only available in-store. And fellas , once you get a few frames for yourself, your gonna have to start upgrading your lady too….

No comments:

Post a Comment